Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Irritating Storyboards

ARRRRGGGHHH!!! DARN FRUSTRATING!!!

Can't draw for nuts! All the angles I visualize, I can't draw. I might not even follow the ugly storyboards I'm drawing at the moment to do my film. I wrote out a mini screenplay, describing what happens in every shot, with tiny details. Why must I die die do storyboards when I've a feeling it won't help me plan? Why can't I just rely on a script I wrote to plan my sequence?

Argh!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the comments for my background and characters sir

    i think ur personal storyboard is to make u not rly forget the framing and make sure each scene follow. In that way, it will also help u when consulting with Alan. I have yet to see ur storyboard and script sir. Still, if u understand wad u are rly planning, go for it sir, even with jus thumbnails. But still, keep up with the good work sir, good luck and thanks again

    P.S.: pray for me that my interview shall go smoothly sir

    Andreas

    ReplyDelete