This is meant as a documentation for my project 3. Most or all of my process will be documented here.
So anyway, we were told to find out three stories. I did find my three, but I wasn't quite happy with it. So I may look for more. From the three stories I chose, I liked the one where two men, both brothers, argued over a can of pork and beans and one of brothers ended up killing the other guy. Ridiculous, but it would be really funny if the script was well written and if I find a good voice talent.
Well, I was quite happy to hear that Alan mentioned something about the learning contract - write down what you wish to focus on, for eg, in 3D animation, lighting or texturing, then that would be looked upon heavily. Cool. That got me really excited. Finally a chance for me to exercise my skills on a actual production. Of course I would want to focus on lighting and rendering as that is what I eventually want to be - a lighting TD. Oh well...
What I am definitely afraid of is drawing storyboards. Well, I can't escape it. I'm not afraid that people will laugh at my drawing when I present. No. I've accepted the fact wayy long ago before I entered poly that my drawing is not up to the mark. And if anyone laughed at it, I would probably laugh along with them. But what I do fear is my grades for interim assessment. As Alan and Amanda always told me, draw to save your life. And I did try out drawing digitally using a tablet and Amanda said she was proud of me :) That did make me feel better and she advised me to keep a sketchbook. Feeling motivated, that's precisely what I'm doing now. Though I don't feel any confident drawing at all. Heh. Guess it'l come with practice.
That's for now. More later, when something later gets done :)
No comments:
Post a Comment