So this would be my last post for the project.
I figured that I had issues with Steve's rig. I put on the ikFk control switch, but it wasn't working fine. During my stress-testing, I was doing a simple animation of the arm which required me to switch from ik to fk and back. However, even after keyframing, the arm would 'snap' back to its previous position and orientation when I tried to switch. I don't know why that happened. So I had to remove the switch.
I also tried putting on some blendshapes, but I ran into issues again. Apparently after looking up the problem, I realized that I had my inputs in the wrong order, so I had to switch them. But by then, things were pretty much screwed up, so again I had to remove the blendshapes.
I figured I had no time to do UVs or texturing, hence I moved onto animation then, during which Maya crashed numerous amounts of time. Well, I managed to do a few shots, but pretty much unpolished.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment